<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Just got back from the '4th annual National Day of Prayer in the South Bay'. I'm a big fan of city-wide prayer gatherings. I think the first ones I attended were in Wales, while I was at the City Temple. It's great to see people from different backgrounds and worship and prayer styles coming together.
Tonight I prayed with my friend Sean, 2 motherly women, and a grandmother; quite a bit more diverse than my normal prayer times.
Pastor Steve from Calvary Chapel South Bay spoke at the beginning about his morning meeting with President Bush. He stressed Bush's humility, passion, and honesty. Our president asked for our prayers for himself, his wife, and our nation. How will we respond?
If Christianity could transform Rome, why not Los Angeles and San Francisco?
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
  • Free Book!