<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

24 hours, 2004 

On saturday I'll be in a mountain bike race, '24 Hours of Adrenaline'. I've done it for the past several years. The pain must have done something to my memory so I can't say exactly how many times. In a few days you should be able to look here for the results, I'm racing with Team Harold (after Harold Davis, a friend who passed away a few years ago). They may even have a live webcast or race updates. I'm riding at 2:00 PM saturday, then 8:00 PM, 2:00 AM, and 8:00 AM sunday. Maybe even one more time about noon sunday. Each lap is about 10 miles / 1 hour if you're fast. I've been riding my bike to work for about a month, but have only been on the dirt twice. So we'll see how it goes, it's always a lot of excitment, and I enjoy being in the mountains.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
  • Free Book!