<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Presentations 

My company had it's yearly technical forum on Tuesday and Wednesday. They give awards for the best papers, and I was one of 3 people who tied for 2nd place with my paper "Gen 10.8: The Next Generation Mid-Voltage Trench FET Platform." I was competing with such papers as "New Silicon and Packaging Advances for Synchronous Rectification Improve Efficiency & Power Density in AC/DC Power Supplies" and "Gold Aluminum Intermetallic Characteristics on MOSFET Products." I'm not sure how much more my brain can take after listening to 32 presentations.
I did finally get my hot tub up and running this week, that should help release a bit of stress. It came with the house, but I haven't had any water in it for the past year. There are 3 jets that don't work yet, but the heater seems to function fine. Let me know if you're in the area!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
  • Free Book!