<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Google AutoLink, Jesus, and Aids 

I wonder what kind of traffic I'll get with that title!
A few recent things:
  1. Google AutoLink in the beta version of the toolbar. A lot of people don't seem to like it. I found it quite handy - I ordered a comfortable-looking Mayan hammock from Hammock Jungle, and the order confirmation in my gmail account had a UPS tracking number. Much easier to just click on the tracking number and have the UPS page load automatically instead of cutting and pasting. I'll have to write more about the hammock later!
  2. I enjoyed Shane's Feb 24th post, "Did the Jews really reject Jesus?" Check it out!
  3. Alarming news about Aids in Africa. What are you going to do about it? Our church has a small group of students meeting in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We'll be looking to them to bring life and hope. I'm not sure what the plans are for this summer, but there are rumblings about another trip.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
  • Free Book!